Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Be A Doer Not A Dreamer
Be A Doer Not A Dreamer
www.magnet2wealth.com/e/z
www.wealthysecretsociety.com
Donald Trump's Latest Book
"Passion is more important than brains or talent. I have seen some really talented, brainy people fail because of lack of passion. They are what I call "idea people." You have probably seen them too. They always seem to have great new ideas they are thinking about doing someday, but they never do anything about them.
The ideas always stay in their heads and never get in their hearts. Without heart the ideas fizzle out fast. Ideas themselves are light and fluffy. They need tremendous passion to make them into concrete, stone, and glass. You have to bring your ideas down to earth. Take your ideas and add the weight of passion to them as soon as possible before they disappear into thin air. Passion is the magic ingredient that zaps you with the fierce drive for completion of every endeavor. I have seen less-talented people propel themselves to great success on high-octane passion. You must have it to compete and thrive in this world."
Think Big and Kick Butt In Business And Life...
God Bless
www.magnet2wealth.com/e/z
www.wealthysecretsociety.com
www.magnet2wealth.com/e/z
www.wealthysecretsociety.com
Donald Trump's Latest Book
"Passion is more important than brains or talent. I have seen some really talented, brainy people fail because of lack of passion. They are what I call "idea people." You have probably seen them too. They always seem to have great new ideas they are thinking about doing someday, but they never do anything about them.
The ideas always stay in their heads and never get in their hearts. Without heart the ideas fizzle out fast. Ideas themselves are light and fluffy. They need tremendous passion to make them into concrete, stone, and glass. You have to bring your ideas down to earth. Take your ideas and add the weight of passion to them as soon as possible before they disappear into thin air. Passion is the magic ingredient that zaps you with the fierce drive for completion of every endeavor. I have seen less-talented people propel themselves to great success on high-octane passion. You must have it to compete and thrive in this world."
Think Big and Kick Butt In Business And Life...
God Bless
www.magnet2wealth.com/e/z
www.wealthysecretsociety.com
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
